Help build a resource for vintage t-shirt brands by discussing and posting photos of old labels.
stage1dave

3D rip? Or just a cool t?

Post by stage1dave »

Carrying on the endless 3D trucker t saga :roll: I came across this gem in a "lot" buy a couple months back, and finally got around to takin some pics yesterday.

On the whole, a pretty nice t. Material feels good, and the print quality is above average with tight registration; with the exception of lack of vibrancy in the brighter colours.

I'm not familiar enuff with the HD catalouge to know whether this is a rip of an existing design, but there is NO c/r marks anywhere (front or back) nor any year markings, etc; so I'm assuming the worst :lol:

Tags are kinds reminicient of an old SS brand, no? Btw, it does state "made in Thailand" on the obverse of the tag.
Attachments
tag detail
tag detail
close up
close up
back print
back print
close up
close up
front
front

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: 3D rip? Or just a cool t?

Post by jimmyj »

Best Fabric Good Design! love it. A cool tee just stumped on how old. An SS Best knock off so maybe even late 80s? Or is it recent years to leverage to Thaiand and Malaysia 3d craze? I dont know if they could have pulled off that intense of a print years back...so maybe recent.

Not 3D but definitely cool design.
Jimmy J

stage1dave

Re: 3D rip? Or just a cool t?

Post by stage1dave »

I was wondering how old this was as well :? I kept thinking it can't be too "old" because the shirt shows little (if any) wear, but then I went and looked at a few of my personal black t's from the 80's and they look just as good.

Guess it wasn't worn much, or whoever owned it looked after it!