Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
buzelda

1976 David Bowie on Stage tee

Post by buzelda »

Ive been trying to sell this for 180$ but no dice. Am I crazy ( I mean its not selling so I might be :roll: )

Thanks in advance for your time!
Attachments
david bowie on stage t shirt
david bowie on stage t shirt

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: 1976 David Bowie on Stage tee

Post by jimmyj »

definitely lower priced than others with that print. decent price. a quick scan of recent sales - bowie has maxed out at 300. where are you trying to sell?
Jimmy J

buzelda

Post by buzelda »

Hey thanks for the reply. ebay! Only 10 views. No watchers. Lots of vintage tee sites interested but hard low balling me on the price capping out on 40$ on offers. I'm moving and looking to cut down and earn some uhaul cash so I'm -thinking- about taking a 70$ offer. So discouraging out there haha! I understand a iron on decal isnt ideal but man guess it's not worth what I thought was.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

That's a reasonable price especially compared to the other On Stage ones listed right now. Just have to wait for the right buyer to come along.
Jimmy J

americanvintage

Post by americanvintage »

It's a heat transfer so not that rare. I'd say $80 I the most you can hope for since peopel can press old stock of this transfer on old shirt still.