Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
Kharwayne

Vintage Species Movie T-Shirt, Greek Mythology AOP

Post by Kharwayne »

I apologize because I’m going to have to make two separate posts for these couple shirts I can just not nail down a value or appraisal on. There’s so much different information out there and I’ve been researching them for over a year so PLEASE hopefully someone recognize something!

1- orange and black Greek mythology print single stitch , XXL, Fruit of the Loom, estimated from the 90s

2- Q tees of California size XL vintage movie tee from Species, single stitch, a lot of wear even one hole, estimated from 1995
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Vintage Species Movie T-Shirt, Greek Mythology AOP

Post by jimmyj »

Species - again condition takes it down a notch. Movie tees are surging. But it's a very simple chest print. A few went for $50 in 2021. One as low as $18 bucks. So don't think you have much there.

Mythology checks all the boxes, AOP, Max Size, FOTL. That's a tough one to call though because it's pretty unique. Sometimes the modern guys just love obscure All Over Prints, sometimes they don't go over well. But might hit $100? It wouldn't surprise me if more or less - that's one you should sell on an IG live.
Jimmy J

Kharwayne

Post by Kharwayne »

I’m having the Hardest time figuring out how to respond so i hope you see this jimmy 😂 thank you so much! I do have an IG store but it was just harder to upkeep than the templates apps like mercari Poshmark and eBay, I’ll have to look into IG live auctions, thank you again ♥️

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

You did it! Received, cheers.
Jimmy J