Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Rozaidi

BJORK ON PRAIRIE MOUNTAIN 90s T SHIRT

Post by Rozaidi »

Hi...kindly friends here can clarify me with this t shirt.
This is the prairie mountain t shirt and based on the tag is dated 90s.
However, i cant find any reference to justify the authenticity of BJORK on this t shirt. I hope u guys can help me. Tq
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: BJORK ON PRAIRIE MOUNTAIN 90s T SHIRT

Post by jimmyj »

Yes, agree, Prairie Mountain checks out.

https://www.defunkd.com/brand/prairie-mountain/

But also agree it's an oddball tag, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's not legit. There are oddball tag examples like this quite a bit. And after scanning Bjork tees - seems like there's a ton of variance in terms of tags.

I've checked several similar Baptiste photo versions - and the copyright font seems to vary too.

It would also be odd for a counterfeiter to add an additional print on the back when they could have just as easily gone with a one-sided print and saved themselves the time and extra money. Also putting it on a yellow shirt wouldn't be an optimal choice.

The prints look very crisp - are they photos screen printed or heat transfers?

My gut says it could be legit - but in an instance like this, if I really wanted to make sure I was buying a legit version I would be patient and wait for other examples to surface.
Jimmy J

Rozaidi

Post by Rozaidi »

Thanks for the info. Btw this tshirt is silk screen print and not the heat transfer. The condition quite good. i just fail to search any references regarding bjork on this tag shirt. 🥲 I hope soon i can get a concrete evidence.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

No probs, please circle back to us if you find other examples of this exact print.
Jimmy J