Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
JackAsap

Kurt cobain memorial

Post by JackAsap »

Looking to buy this baby Kurt memorial. It’s single stitched. No tag, but the print on bsck looks different than others I’ve seen. Any help?
Attachments
Kurt cobain memorial
Kurt cobain memorial
Kurt cobain memorial
Kurt cobain memorial

colin

Re: Kurt cobain memorial

Post by colin »

Not going to lie, I do not have one of these(wish I did). Here is a pic of one of my buddies:
Looks legit otherwise, minus the weird back.
Attachments
Kurt cobain memorial
Kurt cobain memorial
Kurt cobain memorial

JackAsap

Post by JackAsap »

This is the closest I can get, and yea back looks off. Could be a reprint on a old blank possibly ? Here is another back print of another one for sale which looks like different font
Attachments
Kurt cobain memorial
Kurt cobain memorial
Last edited by JackAsap on Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JackAsap

Post by JackAsap »

colin wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:36 pm Not going to lie, I do not have one of these(wish I did). Here is a pic of one of my buddies:
Looks legit otherwise, minus the weird back.
Yea back looks kinda off, reprint possibly ?
Attachments
Kurt cobain memorial

colin

Post by colin »

JackAsap wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:40 pm This is the closest I can get, and yea back looks off. Could be a reprint on a old blank possibly ? Here is another back print of another one for sale which looks like different font

If that is the back, definitely not real. Super Thai boot - check out potencyoffcial_ on IG, has that shirt w the exact back for sale.

JackAsap

Post by JackAsap »

colin wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:06 pm
JackAsap wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:40 pm This is the closest I can get, and yea back looks off. Could be a reprint on a old blank possibly ? Here is another back print of another one for sale which looks like different font
The back i have on the original post is the one on the shirt

If that is the back, definitely not real. Super Thai boot - check out potencyoffcial_ on IG, has that shirt w the exact back for sale.

JackAsap

Post by JackAsap »

JackAsap wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:08 pm

Just checked out that guys insta, kinda insane how they can replicate it that closely even with the tag.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

instagram.com/p/Catb8S2ho75/

check that out, but what's the name on the other IG account? potencyoffcial_ I'm trying and getting no page.
Jimmy J

colin

Post by colin »

JackAsap wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:13 pm

Just checked out that guys insta, kinda insane how they can replicate it that closely even with the tag.

No joke it is very impressive. To some, it's easier to buy one of those instead of spending the bread for the actual real deal. Tomato, Tomatoe, right? I would rather have a real one. Maybe someday! :)
jimmyj wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:40 pm instagram.com/p/Catb8S2ho75/
^^^ Another perfect example by Jimmy!

JackAsap

Post by JackAsap »

colin wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:41 pm
JackAsap wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:13 pm

No joke it is very impressive. To some, it's easier to buy one of those instead of spending the bread for the actual real deal. Tomato, Tomatoe, right? I would rather have a real one. Maybe someday! :)
jimmyj wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:40 pm instagram.com/p/Catb8S2ho75/
^^^ Another perfect example by Jimmy!

When it comes to high valued stuff like that is there really an easy way to tell the difference ?