Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
joaking

92 Wayne's World tee, anyone know value?

Post by joaking »

Hi guys!
I bought two "NOS" Wayne's World tees, as I'm a big fan of the movie.
I've done some research now and I know ish the value of the black one, but the white one I have no idea.
It's not single stitched, but printed in Europe so I guess that explains it. The black one is single all around.

If anyone has seen sold listings or has any information, I'm very grateful for your help.
I don't plan on selling, mainly I'd like to know if I can start wearing it or not.
Thanks,
Joakim
Attachments
stanley desantis design
stanley desantis design
babum partium tuneum
babum partium tuneum

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: 92 Wayne's World tee, anyone know value?

Post by jimmyj »

Schwing!

Awesome. Yes, double stitch was the norm for euro tees in the early 90s.

I took a look on worthpoint and the exact one sold three years ago for $150. But it wasn't mint like yours, and prior to these types of tees gaining tons of value. Could fetch $200.

Make sure to put Stanley Desantis in the title of the listing if you do ever sell.
Jimmy J

joaking

Post by joaking »

jimmyj wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:49 am Schwing!

Awesome. Yes, double stitch was the norm for euro tees in the early 90s.

I took a look on worthpoint and the exact one sold three years ago for $150. But it wasn't mint like yours, and prior to these types of tees gaining tons of value. Could fetch $200.

Make sure to put Stanley Desantis in the title of the listing if you do ever sell.
Thank you so much your informational reply, I really appreciate the work you do!
I'm glad it has such a good value, I will follow your advice if I ever decide to sell it.

I have more tees I don't know the value of, but I can't really afford worthpoint - Is it cool if I post some tees here? I understand it's the point of this forum but I don't want to overdo my welcome, as I can't really help people with value other than my research on recent sold comps on ebay and Grailed etc.
Thank you, and
Party on, Jimmy!
- Joakim

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Sure hit us with more! Also, in the next few weeks - LEGITEEM8 will be available - and that has a built-in crowdsourced appraisal.
Jimmy J