Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
JackAsap

Brockum tag

Post by JackAsap »

Looking at this offspring shirt it’s got a brockum tag dated 1994, but it’s double stitched. I’ve looked at other ones and I can only find them single stitch on the sleeves double on bottom. Any help would be appreciated !!🙏
Attachments
Brockum tag
Brockum tag
Brockum tag

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Brockum tag

Post by jimmyj »

Hmmm. Sewn in tag, could have been Brockum using a blank they don't usually use.

Is there a back - with dates? Sometimes can be explained by a euro tour - as double stitch was standard far before it happened in the USA.

Also, it could have just been printed at a later date.

Your best course of action would be to scrutinize the print - compare it in HD with a known original.
Jimmy J

JackAsap

Post by JackAsap »

jimmyj wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 12:09 pm Hmmm. Sewn in tag, could have been Brockum using a blank they don't usually use.

Is there a back - with dates? Sometimes can be explained by a euro tour - as double stitch was standard far before it happened in the USA.

Also, it could have just been printed at a later date.

Your best course of action would be to scrutinize the print - compare it in HD with a known original.

Yes there’s is a back, it’s the red skull I’ll upload a pic. I have compared it and it looks close to others ones. But they’re all single stitched on the sleeves. And yea the sewn in tag is sus. I could ask for a pic underneath it and see if there’s remnants of an old tag ?
Attachments
Brockum tag

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Yeah tricky as there are explanations for a sewn in tag, and double stitch. So yeah, get high res photos and compare. Or wait until you find one that you're 100% sure about.
Jimmy J