Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
sunsetz123

Stussy Tag Style in USA

Post by sunsetz123 »

Good day, Jimmy. So, I got this stussy piece from a thrift but I'm not sure of its authenticity and release date. Additionally, it is double stitch. Thank you.
Attachments
Stussy Tag Style in USA
Stussy Tag Style in USA

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Stussy Tag Style in USA

Post by jimmyj »

Hello! I haven't seen this one before. Only somewhat familiar with Stussy tags from the 90s. Sorry. I tried looking it up on Google and only found this post! lol. But I find that kinda weird.

Are you able to find other tags like this?
Jimmy J

sunsetz123

Post by sunsetz123 »

Sadly, I was not able too find this tag too but I'm hoping that it is authentic. Thank you Jimmy!

zargosh

Post by zargosh »

I don't really know Stussy tags, but I was able to find a single stitch that has the same wording on the reverse. Presumably it's 80s or 90s
Stussy Tag Style in USA
Stussy Tag Style in USA
Stussy Tag Style in USA
The thing I find odd about your tag, other than the fact that we can't find any others, is that it says Style In U.S.A., instead of Styled In U.S.A.
Stussy is an American brand, so that's kind of a weird grammatical error to choose.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Ya, that's what I thought, grammatically incorrect. Usually says Styled...but then thought maybe they were trying to be clever....I'm so confused! :shock:
Jimmy J