Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
Kylewaters315

Vintage AOP bass pro shop shirt by Stedman.

Post by Kylewaters315 »

Just curious about this shirt, if you read the tag it says no two shirts are alike and it is one of a kind basically, I don't know what the tag says exactly.. found this thrifting and it still has tags.. curious of value and rarity. Thank you
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Vintage AOP bass pro shop shirt by Stedman.

Post by jimmyj »

Very cool, have never seen! Does the front of the tag say anything? Can you photo the front of that tag or is it the same?

Perhaps it's printed in black and white - and then the colors are airbrushed by hand? This was something that was done quite a bit, live at car shows in the 1970s and 80s by Mouse and Ed Roth.

Do you mind if I share this on our IG account?
Jimmy J

Kylewaters315

Post by Kylewaters315 »

Of course I don't mind.. I'll post a photo of the tag later when I get home.. thanks

Kylewaters315

Post by Kylewaters315 »

I put the shirt on eBay btw

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

sweet! thanks for the additional photo when you have time and shoot me a link to eBay - I couldn't find it. And I'll put that on the instagram post, that it's up for grabs.
Jimmy J