Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
ysmyum

Master of Pink Floyd, Help me!_Pink Floyd 1994 Sun Dial shirt

Post by ysmyum »

I've been comparing the original's tag and printing all day, and there doesn't seem to be any issue. However, both the hem and sleeves are single-stitched.
While I learned that Brockum's sleeves are single-stitched and the hem is double-stitched, an expert mentioned that there could be variations in stitching among individual pieces.
I also occasionally found single-stitched products in the market, and there are records of them being sold. Master, I'm really curious to hear your opinion. Please help me.
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Master of Pink Floyd, Help me!_Pink Floyd 1994 Sun Dial shirt

Post by jimmyj »

No probs here! Tag is legit. Print is good. With both of those checking out, I wouldn't worry about stitching. Remember that Brockum and others used different blanks...they didn't make their own.

More about it here.

https://www.defunkd.com/single-stitch/
Jimmy J

ysmyum

Post by ysmyum »

jimmyj wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:31 pm No probs here! Tag is legit. Print is good. With both of those checking out, I wouldn't worry about stitching. Remember that Brockum and others used different blanks...they didn't make their own.

More about it here.

https://www.defunkd.com/single-stitch/
Thank you. As someone who loves vintage tees, I appreciate you sharing information that is hard to find anywhere else. I wish you luck at all times!

Horgh

Post by Horgh »

Good shirt. Vintage fakes are not yet good enough to check the T-shirt with such thoroughness