Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
arifztx

Kurt Cobain Captain America Vintage Shirt

Post by arifztx »

Hi,appreciate your help to legit check on this please. This is the exact piece as worn by Kurt himself back in the days. Thank you.
Attachments
Last edited by arifztx on Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arifztx

Re: Kurt Cobain Captain America Vintage Shirt

Post by arifztx »

arifztx wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:15 pm Hi,appreciate your help to legit check on this please. This is the exact piece as worn by Kurt himself back in the days. Thank you.
And the pics here is the one actually worn by Kurt
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

We tracked this one years ago, maybe that's where you got the photos from.

topic638.html

I think it was listed at $2500 - but never verified. But that's one he actually wore, so if the story is true, they got it for a steal.

That aside, he's worn lots of other band tees (in the post linked above I mistook it for being related to the marvel flick, but have since realized it's Eugenius) it generally boosts their value a touch. Definitely, a Cobain fan will want this. But I can't find any record of one selling on WorthPoint. Your best bet would to just be list it on eBay, using all the related keywords, price it high with offers and see what trickles in.
Jimmy J

arifztx

Post by arifztx »

Appreciate your reply Jimmy! Yes, I`ll list it out on ebay and on grailed as well. We`ll see how it goes.

If theres anyone here on defunkd that would be interested in this shirt as well, please feel free to contact my insta at @arifizhan. Cheers!