Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
kyubi18

Green Akira All Over Print Fashion Victim t-Shirt

Post by kyubi18 »

w:24.5
l: 34

single stitched. has a misspelled "licence" on the copyright. I suspect it's fake but I ain't expert and not familiar with akira authentic shirts so I'd love to hear from the expert
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Akira Shirt

Post by jimmyj »

All of these are sus by default. I did a quick comparison with a few others and lots of variance in details - but I'm not even certain which one is a true original. There's one for $4k on eBay now that has the same Licence spelling as yours. I think FV is a legit tag on other Akira tees, but not certain it is in this instance. And it doesn't look right, when I compared it to the few in our database. But this isn't my area of expertise at all - it's a complicated niche. The best bet for anime is to use our app and request Henry.
Jimmy J

Horgh

Re: Green Akira All Over Print Fashion Victim t-Shirt

Post by Horgh »

I had this green Tetsuo Akira and as I can see this one is not legit. The copyright has different font and mistake. The print itself is smaller than it should be(my was XXL and there was bigger print). And I never saw a fashion victim tag like that. Are they even exist?