Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
tuicerhao

vintage wu tang clan c.r.e.a.m. t-shirt check

Post by tuicerhao »

I found this shirt on an idle app in China for a very cheap price, I asked the seller for these pictures, but I have never owned this shirt, so I am not sure if this shirt is real or fake.... 🥹Please help me🙏
Attachments

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: vintage wu tang clan c.r.e.a.m. t-shirt check

Post by jimmyj »

This looks okay from here. I have yet to see a fake Murina tag, that said, I wouldn't be surprised. What is the pit to pit?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

tuicerhao

Post by tuicerhao »

Bust 58cm Length 76cm(about 22.8/29.9)
If the price is 530usd, is it a good price?

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Yes, I sold the exact same one for $1500 a few years back:

https://www.defunkd.com/bidstitch-review/

There's a bit of a variance in the pit to pit, but not much.

A few of these are listed on marketplaces for $1500-4000

I'm not a big fan of the China thing though, can you send details? Sometimes they cloak listings by using other peoples photos, but I did a search and couldn't find a record of the same photo via google. It's an app?
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

tuicerhao

Post by tuicerhao »

Now with more pictures,I looked at the same shirt from my friend. His shirt sleeve is single line, and my shirt is double line. Are there two versions of this shirt? :lol:
Attachments

tuicerhao

Post by tuicerhao »

Yes, is an app, a local second clothing app in China. This app has some vintage shirts that some Chinese people bought abroad in the early years. They will sell the shirts they don’t like or haven’t worn for a long time on this app. Since they don’t know the latest price of their short-sleeved shirts, they usually sell them at a cheaper price.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Soooo that might be problematic. With a quick search I was able to find examples where the bottom hem is and isn't single.

But looking through listings for Murina tagged t-shirts, I can't find any that are double on the sleeve.

Can you?

Search on eBay for Vintage Murina T-Shirt - and see if you can find white ones with double stitched sleeves.
Jimmy J

tuicerhao

Post by tuicerhao »

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

it's def weird. I guess it's not white, it's off white right? light grey? I'd hold off until you can find another example on a grey shirt. I couldn't find any examples when looking at other versions of your tee I found.
Jimmy J