Ask advice and get tips from expert vintage sellers and buyers.
Frank

Re: Vintage Sources

Post by Frank »

I think a more liberal guide is a possibility, since we all sort of specialize in different stuff. Some of us are a lot more specific and narrow focused than others. Like I generally sell sports shirts, old varsity jackets, and jerseys- like that stuff.

hermosavtg

Post by hermosavtg »

I imagine a more liberal grade means more 1989 March of Dimes 10k walkathon t-shirts, and possibly even some (gasp) GILDAN shirts mixed in.

CRAZYBUBBA

Post by CRAZYBUBBA »

hermosavtg wrote:I imagine a more liberal grade means more 1989 March of Dimes 10k walkathon t-shirts, and possibly even some (gasp) GILDAN shirts mixed in.
NO :shock: In east asia they cane you for doing that stuff :lol:

I think that he's on the same page as me. Meaning he'd take vtg track jackets, trefoil sneakers, the old all stars, and selected sweatshirts (patagonia, champion reverseweave, North face etc). A wholesaler always wants to move alot of different items at the same time rather than sell 100000000 lbs of tees.
Have vintage Elvis tees? Let me know!

Frank

Post by Frank »

Ha, i thought i was the only one who HATES Gildan t-shirts. I seriously despise them. Too funny

Fatandyz

Post by Fatandyz »

anyone aware of a source in the Boston area or anywhere in New England?

sazzvintag

Post by sazzvintag »

Hey Guys-
for the East Coaster folks- you can come visit our Philadelphia warehouse anytime. We have a 6,000 sq. ft. facility and sell vintage wholesale. We're open to the public (no appointment, no minimum purchase) every Monday and Saturday from 12-6, all other days we're open by appointment only.
We try to have about 500 tees on the floor on any day, with fresh added regularly. And we pull anything too thick or post-1993 into a cheaper grade.
We aren't a rag house- so we dont deal in bulk thrift- we bring in 1000s of lbs. of vintage a month and then re-grade.
Because of the way we're set up, our per piece is more- but once you get into buying bulk- then our prices match and even beat the area raghouses.

The business is Sazz Vintage Wholesale. Website isn't quite ready, but you can check it out at http://www.bulkvintage.com
make sure you click on the item to see the bulk pricing!
I've met a few of you- and we'd love to meet more.
We do ship as well- email me for more info!
Sazz Vintage Clothing
http://www.sazzvintage.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Want $5 tshirts? Buy wholesale, baby!