Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
ValleyTees

DEVO shirt origin and possible pricing?

Post by ValleyTees »

Hi everybody,

I'm a long time browser but first time poster. I'm looking for any background info anybody might have on this DEVO shirt. Google searches on "vintage DEVO shirts" haven't really helped except for me being able to send some emails out to die hard DEVO fans.

Thanks for looking.

- Brett
Attachments
DEVOb.jpg (191.78 KiB) Viewed 4798 times
DEVOf.jpg (193.52 KiB) Viewed 4798 times

matmin

Re: DEVO shirt origin and possible pricing?

Post by matmin »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devo_discography

might be from late 70's..i'll say it will go over $100 if you auction it.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Awesome shirt - haven't seen that one before. Duty Now was released in '79 so that's likely a very early 80s tee. What tag is that rolled up? Screen Stars?

Devo tees seem to have take a wee hit recently - but always get fair value at auction - if listed correctly and put up now (given it's holiday season) you'll do well, it might fly - I would think at least $100.

Any chance you could post it the "Show" (tab above) section of our site? People can get a better look at it there.
Jimmy J

ValleyTees

Post by ValleyTees »

Thanks for the input guys. I'm still snooping around for any info on it. I also posted pics in the "Show" section.

- Brett