Support for our marketplace which is now defunct.
hermosavtg

Re: All Bugs Squashed??

Post by hermosavtg »

Here's one of my source images from the above post: http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff26 ... 270183.jpg

maxvintage

Post by maxvintage »

I've noticed a similar bug with the login/logout. Whenever I go to reply to something on the forum, it's directing me to a login page. I'll login in with all the correct details, and then it will redirect me to another page, where I'm asking to log in again. It works fine after I log in for the second time.

The interface looks different on each login in page. The first is similar to the older login form, and the second page looks more like the collective login page.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Thanks guys - yeah I've noticed a few weird login issues as you describe too.

I know it's a lot to ask - but if you can recreate/detail the exact process when it occurs then I can pass it along to be fixed - then the developers can duplicate the process experience the issue themselves.

You definitely should never be seeing the old forum login.

@Hermosa The issue you're having with images seems to be specific to rich red t-shirts I believe? Are there any others you've listed that give that digitized/low quality effect? What ever compression the system is using isn't good at handling red - I checked a few other dark red listings and it's the same issue.

I scanned through a bunch of your other tees and couldn't find any that stuck out like that one.

Lemme know, thanks!
Jimmy J

hermosavtg

Post by hermosavtg »

so far only with the red t-shirt.

Found a couple typos:
in the color select tab it's spelled "tie-die"
also in the banner upload part in the settings page "banner please upload an imagine exactly" should be "image" no?

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Ok must be red messing with the compression somehow - I've had this same issue with my camera too - red stuff is always off. Noted though.

I just fixed Tie Dye - also - I fixed the forum 1 link per message issue - that was put in place while I was trying to thwart the spammers.

Lots of spelling and grammar stuff for sure - making one big list for them to fix.

Thanks
Jimmy J

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Yup - compression not so great with red:

http://www.defunkd.com/product/MA32032/ ... jr-t-shirt
Jimmy J

maxvintage

Post by maxvintage »

Login issue:

Whenever I try to reply to a post on the forum while not signed in, I'm taken to a login page, shown in the screenshot below. I'll sign in and then be redirected to a newer looking login page where I can then successfully login.
Attachments
All Bugs Squashed??
Screen shot 2012-01-15 at 10.23.29 PM.png (74.22 KiB) Viewed 6358 times

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Very helpful, I remember this happening to me - just couldn't figure out how I got to it. Thanks
Jimmy J