Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
timetraveltees

Bootleg Mickey & Minnie Mouse FILA & Gucci Hip Hop T-Shirt

Post by timetraveltees »

I feel like I've seen one of these somewhere before for sale but I can't recall where. This obviously would be lightning rod for VERO violations on eBay so I know it wouldn't go up there. Was thinking about putting it up here just for curio value alone but wasn't sure what kind of price to put it at. It's only in fair condition, pretty small, fits like an XXS so that limits it a bit I'm sure. Anyway, was just curious what you guys thought. Thanks in advance

- Mark
Bootleg Mickey & Minnie Mouse FILA & Gucci Hip Hop T-Shirt
mickey.jpg (100.85 KiB) Viewed 5509 times

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Bootleg Mickey & Minnie Mouse FILA & Gucci Hip Hop T-Shirt

Post by jimmyj »

Whoa! That's wicked. Three intellectual property issues in one fell swoop! But tough to sell. Gucci and Disney are always after items like these..so we avoid em too. We'll accept band tees that are too hot for eBay ..like the vestal masturbation...but stray away from these corporations that have lawyers working around the clock. Scary for a tiny no profit company!
Jimmy J

oscar

Post by oscar »

That thing is HOT! What happens if ebay spots it? do they just make you take it down? If there were no further consequences I would put it up there. Or list it on your FB page, someone overseas might go crazy for that.

oscar

Post by oscar »

Also, I have no idea of the value of it either, but if you're selling lemme know how much. That would be killer on my son!

waxandthreads

Post by waxandthreads »

I didn't think Gucci was really after bootlegs. You can always find a bunch of the 90s sweatshirts usually on FOTL. I've never been popped for one. Mickey shirt is blazing hot though. I'd do a 1 day auction. Less time to get busted.