Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
rangersuk

Maiden Shirt Values

Post by rangersuk »

I have 3 Maiden shirts I am looking to sell and would appreciate it if anyone could tell me the value of them. I tried to upload the pictures but thet were too big and I don't know how to make them smaller!
First One:
Front - Eddie Stabbing A British Flag Into America
Back - Eddie Leaning On American Flag and captioned 'The Beast On The Road'
Second One (Camo Style):
Front - Eddie As A Devil And Captioned 'Purgatory'
Back - 'Alive In The East'
Third One:
Front - Eddie Leaning On Empire State Building And Holding King Kong In His Hand Captioned 'Beast In New York'
Back - I Love New York and the dates of 2 shows June 29, 1982 The Palladium NYC and June 30, 1982 North Stage Long Island
Thanks,
Dave

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Maiden Shirt Values

Post by jimmyj »

Nice! Little goldmine. Also depends a little on size ad condition. Can you snap pics of the front and back? Upload to the forum.
Jimmy J

rangersuk

Post by rangersuk »

Jimmy,
Thanks for the reply. I'm having trouble loading pictures, its saying they are too large and I don't know how to change them. The first 2 are in pretty good shape, worn but not too much. The third one was worn a bit more, no tears or rips but the white of the shirt is discolored. I have someone wanting to purchase them but I want to be fair about it. I appreciate any help you could offer.

cokenner

Post by cokenner »

I'd you're running windows os you can download Windows image resizer. It's very easy to use!

http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/downloads/get/347439

CRAZYBUBBA

Post by CRAZYBUBBA »

Congrats! Def share with the forum, we'll be rooting for your auctions to do well.
Have vintage Elvis tees? Let me know!

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Great tip - I have to embed that link in the uploading directions.
Jimmy J