Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
Igotvintage

Some tees to check out bro's

Post by Igotvintage »

National Lampoon mona gorilla. I saw one someone had this listed real high with three offers. i listed mine and his disappeared without a trace, lol. I list all the stuff im not sure of high as hell, id rather it not sell and people think im crazy then to be the guy to let it go for a steal :lol:
Is this the only forum not dead? all the other ones seem hardly active.ImageImage
someone offered me 150 for this one, seems fair but i might just hold it and see if i can squeeze more.Image
Ventura

Igotvintage

Re: Some tees to check out bro's

Post by Igotvintage »

theatreImage
free ride australia[url=http://s1202.photobucket.com/user/igotp ... 2.jpg.html]Image
weed shirts seem hot right now
I got a ton more. I find these old shirts a lot.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

The weed tee seems a little under priced on Etsy...seems like one the big eBay tee sellers would snap up and jack up the price. And that's some nice surf imagery on the Free Ride tee... might be able to get a bit more. I just don't know if the same high paying vintage tee buyers scour Etsy like they do eBay. And they are the dreaded back print tees which can be a little less desired.

Rocky horror is priced reasonably.

How come you don't list the tees dimensions? Tough to appraise because sizing can play a big roll in that.
Jimmy J

Retro

Post by Retro »

Rad tees bro. That National Lampoon monkey is chill.

Igotvintage

Post by Igotvintage »

I store all these in one place and list them in another. I never remember to take the measurements while im taking pics. I sell a lot in real life too, but im not desperate to move tees, i figure if someone is interested enough you can ask for the measurements, prob just me being lazy but oh well. I priced the weed one low because i got three of that shirt. I put them on etsy just in case, lower fees there and the costly tees brings in gawker traffic. I got some more tees i want you guys to check.