Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
manggadiopi

whats it worth for 80's madonna, GNR, Krokus, Tokyo Kid Brot

Post by manggadiopi »

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by manggadiopi on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

manggadiopi

Re: whats it worth for 80's madonna, GNR, Krokus, Tokyo Kid Brot

Post by manggadiopi »

Krokus blitz tour 84/85
t-shirt is faded
Last edited by manggadiopi on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Typically I would say that Krokus sleeveless would be $20 - but Rihanna wore one - so you might be able to appeal to some of her followers.

http://www.lenouvelliste.ch/multimedia/ ... oom945.jpg

;)
Jimmy J

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

What's on the front of the Madonna tee? Doesn't seem like a great design.

G N R looks cool - never seen that before. Looks really large for a vintage size. No way to say for sure it's the same one in that link though right? Those small back prints seem more modern to me, maybe it was an afterthought?

I can't really comment on the others.
Jimmy J

FiftyFiftyMan

Post by FiftyFiftyMan »

If selling the Krokus sleeveless, be sure to put "80's Muscle shirt", or just "muscle shirt" in description. I've had success with that term (though the only weights most Krokus fans I went to school with lifted were 12 oz at a time).

manggadiopi

Post by manggadiopi »

jimmyj wrote:What's on the front of the Madonna tee? Doesn't seem like a great design.

G N R looks cool - never seen that before. Looks really large for a vintage size. No way to say for sure it's the same one in that link though right? Those small back prints seem more modern to me, maybe it was an afterthought?

I can't really comment on the others.
sorry for late reply

nothing on the front, :cry:
thanks

FiftyFiftyMan wrote: on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:21 am
If selling the Krokus sleeveless, be sure to put "80's Muscle shirt", or just "muscle shirt" in description. I've had success with that term (though the only weights most Krokus fans I went to school with lifted were 12 oz at a time).
yeah i'll do that for sure, thanks