Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
randsells

Vintage Nike?

Post by randsells »

Vintage Nike?
Vintage Nike?
Hello,

I've been googling around trying to identify a tshirt I've come across and thought I'd turn to the experts here. Any help or info would be very much appreciated.

What I have is a vintage 80's tshirt, I think. Don't know if it is a repop or authentic.

It is a Nike tshirt with a silk screened logo, the interesting thing about this shirt is the silk screen is impressed with the waffle treadmarks from the original Nike running shoes.

Condition: Look like it may have had coffee spilled on it, but the slight staining is only barely noticable in very bright light. It has two pinholes down on the bottom left waistline and it has about a 3" part of the double stitching on the waist that is only single stitched.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Vintage Nike?

Post by jimmyj »

Likely beyond 2000. Check our brandpedia for the nike tags entry - broken down by years.
Jimmy J