Talk about anything here.
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:10 pm
- Location: Chicago native in Phoenix
Where did this seller come from? It seems like they came out of nowhere and have 1400 items in their store. Anyone we know?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2406
- Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm
They've been around for a while, recently changed their name.
- Posts: 544
- Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:29 am
- Location: Montreal/Honduras
I believe that they're a raghouse. They used to be called chopsticks, maybe the seller eastvancouver is the same person? I personally had a bad experience but I think that they're totally on the level.
Have vintage Elvis tees? Let me know!
- Posts: 310
- Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:41 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
Chopstars was the ebay id. They're at the Rose Bowl every month. Bought a couple shirts from them once and they seem like real decent guys.