SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
PresleyPayne06
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2026 11:44 pm
LC Alice In Chains Bleed The Freak
Any help checking this would be great! I think it’s legit, but want to make sure before I purchase.
-
Lucasxavier
- Posts: 1075
- Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm
Re: LC Alice In Chains Bleed The Freak
Its legit
Lucas
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 6102 Views
-
Last post by GoatSniffer
-
- 1 Replies
- 2561 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 2 Replies
- 229 Views
-
Last post by Lucasxavier
-
- 1 Replies
- 512 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 3 Replies
- 1295 Views
-
Last post by camis_wapas
