SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Re: LC Monsters Of Rock
Think this is fine, don't think it would be a target in this era - the print looks good from afar - not great closeups though.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 7053 Views
-
Last post by FiftyFiftyMan
-
- 3 Replies
- 11854 Views
-
Last post by Johnny65
-
- 1 Replies
- 3191 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 0 Replies
- 1763 Views
-
Last post by wrasslinshirt
-
- 4 Replies
- 4924 Views
-
Last post by Kevinjuarez888
