SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
adapang0000
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:51 am

Legit 1993 Pablo Honey Radiohead Tee?

Post by adapang0000 »

I wanna get this tee I saw to resell to get some money for college, but I wanna know if its real before dropping 200$ to get it
Attachments
Legit 1993 Pablo Honey Radiohead Tee?
Legit 1993 Pablo Honey Radiohead Tee?
Legit 1993 Pablo Honey Radiohead Tee?
Legit 1993 Pablo Honey Radiohead Tee?
Legit 1993 Pablo Honey Radiohead Tee?

Lucasxavier
Posts: 1075
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2025 11:24 pm

Re: Legit 1993 Pablo Honey Radiohead Tee?

Post by Lucasxavier »

FAKE! thailand made
Lucas

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum are based on my expertise in the field of Print & T-Shirt Construction Expertise, Counterfeit / Bootleg identification, modern bootleg production Southeast Asia)

adapang0000
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:51 am

Re: Legit 1993 Pablo Honey Radiohead Tee?

Post by adapang0000 »

how do you know? I wanna know how to identify these fakes for next time

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post