SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
Post Reply
Brianrei
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2026 2:05 pm

Mosquitohead legit checks.

Post by Brianrei »

I have two shirts that I have recently come across that are similar to mosquitohead designs so just looking for any more information or legit checks to any of these.
Attachments
Mosquitohead legit checks.
Mosquitohead legit checks.
Mosquitohead legit checks.
Mosquitohead legit checks.
Mosquitohead legit checks.
Mosquitohead legit checks.
Mosquitohead legit checks.
Mosquitohead legit checks.
Mosquitohead legit checks.
Mosquitohead legit checks.
Mosquitohead legit checks.
Mosquitohead legit checks.
Mosquitohead legit checks.

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7163
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Mosquitohead legit checks.

Post by jimmyj »

At a quick glance I think Ramones is okay, but the Rage is a modern creation.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post