Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
kyubi18

Eminem "The Marshall Mathers LP" Hoodie

Post by kyubi18 »

I wonder if this one is legit or off.First time i saw these kind of All Sport tag.
It's an Eminem "The Marshall Mathers LP" Hoodie Dated 2000

photos not mine. just saw it somewhere in facebook. im planning to buy it if it's L
Attachments
All Sports Hoodie tag
All Sports Hoodie tag

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Eminem "The Marshall Mathers LP" Hoodie

Post by jimmyj »

Interesting - perhaps that "All Sport" tag was specific to Hoodies. I found the same print on t-shirts with an All Sport tag. Yours says All Sports, and it's generally the same font.

Can you ask the seller to show a pic of the rear of the tag? Maybe there's an RN number.
Jimmy J

kyubi18

Post by kyubi18 »

jimmyj wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:01 pm Interesting - perhaps that "All Sport" tag was specific to Hoodies. I found the same print on t-shirts with an All Sport tag. Yours says All Sports, and it's generally the same font.

Can you ask the seller to show a pic of the rear of the tag? Maybe there's an RN number.
seems no RN. but not sure if it has another info tag near the hem. still waiting for the reply of the seller

this is the back of the tag
Attachments

kyubi18

Post by kyubi18 »

I can't really find a similar hoodie. But there are few listings of the regular t-shirt variant with an All Sport Tag and a crew neck with a Screen stars tag.

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Yup saw that Regular All Sport tag, This All Sports is a bit of an anomaly, there's no match for it in google images:

https://lens.google.com/search?ep=gisbu ... VsbCw1XV0=
Jimmy J

kyubi18

Post by kyubi18 »

jimmyj wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:31 am Yup saw that Regular All Sport tag, This All Sports is a bit of an anomaly, there's no match for it in google images:

https://lens.google.com/search?ep=gisbu ... VsbCw1XV0=
hmm. seems like I gotta have to pass on this one with that being the case. 'ppreciate you Jimmy 🫶🏼

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

I'll def. keep an eye out for that tag tho, who knows, I get surprised all the time.
Jimmy J

kyubi18

Post by kyubi18 »

Is it worth it if I bet on this one? I plan on selling it if it's proven to be legit. it's an interesting piece though. being an Eminem 2000 album tee with a 'what the heck' All Sport tag

Kris

Post by Kris »

kyubi18 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:30 am
jimmyj wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:01 pm Interesting - perhaps that "All Sport" tag was specific to Hoodies. I found the same print on t-shirts with an All Sport tag. Yours says All Sports, and it's generally the same font.

seems no RN. but not sure if it has another info tag near the hem. still waiting for the reply of the seller

this is the back of the tag
Do you still have this?