This one. My bad jimmy it's like blue green color on the MCA video, and I found the White MCA on a shirt variant. Don't know what's the tag on that one.
Is mine legit?
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Sep 14, 2026 10:34 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt
- Replies: 3
- Views: 315
- Mon Sep 14, 2026 5:11 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt
- Replies: 3
- Views: 315
LC 1988 The land before time sweatshirt
Need your expertise on this one.
Measurement 23.5 x 27 XL hanes on tag
The one I only see is the anvil tag and the copyright is more clear on the anvil. Also, the MCA homes video is green on the other variant. Thank you.
Measurement 23.5 x 27 XL hanes on tag
The one I only see is the anvil tag and the copyright is more clear on the anvil. Also, the MCA homes video is green on the other variant. Thank you.
