Search found 20 matches
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 11:39 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Early 2000s Nirvana Smiley / Flower Sniffin Tee – Official or Bootleg?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 106
Re: Early 2000s Nirvana Smiley / Flower Sniffin Tee – Official or Bootleg?
I think it’s an official reprint, but it’s just not worth much. Not an expert though.
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:38 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: NIRVANA VINTAGE
- Replies: 2
- Views: 103
Re: NIRVANA VINTAGE
I’m not an expert here, but the John and Yoko shirt is a modern bootleg in my opinion. Idk about the other one.
- Fri Sep 04, 2026 5:06 pm
- Forum: Show & Tell: Grails Gone Wild
- Topic: 1984 Buckaroo Banzai Movie Promo Long Sleeve Tee
- Replies: 0
- Views: 78
1984 Buckaroo Banzai Movie Promo Long Sleeve Tee
Don’t have IG, this is my favorite shirt that I’ve ever found. Of course the sizing sucks, but it has stayed in fantastic shape for a 42 year old tee.
- Fri Sep 04, 2026 10:17 am
- Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
- Topic: Appraisal: 90s Blind Guardian Andreas Marschall Art Shirt
- Replies: 1
- Views: 115
Appraisal: 90s Blind Guardian Andreas Marschall Art Shirt
Just curious of value, it’s been authenticated. 21 p2p, 28 long. Thanks for any help
- Wed Sep 02, 2026 9:13 am
- Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
- Topic: Appraisal: Rob Zombie Glow in the Dark Winterland Hellbilly Deluxe
- Replies: 1
- Views: 130
Appraisal: Rob Zombie Glow in the Dark Winterland Hellbilly Deluxe
No dry rot, already authenticated. Just curious what I should list around? Thanks for any help!
- Wed Aug 19, 2026 9:01 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Nirvana Nevermind size L, 90s
- Replies: 2
- Views: 97
Re: Nirvana Nevermind size L, 90s
Tag looks legit for a 90s parking lot boot, but I’m not an expert.
- Mon Aug 17, 2026 9:43 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Legit Check: Blind Guardian Andreas Marschall Art Tee
- Replies: 1
- Views: 76
Legit Check: Blind Guardian Andreas Marschall Art Tee
Tag has been cut. It feels legit as far as weight and overall feel. I would guess Screen Stars or Anvil, but I could be wrong, thanks for any help!
- Fri Jul 17, 2026 9:06 am
- Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
- Topic: Late 90s Early 2000s? Metallica Spider Shirt L Giant Tag
- Replies: 1
- Views: 156
Late 90s Early 2000s? Metallica Spider Shirt L Giant Tag
Couldn’t find any comps for this, thanks for any help.
- Fri Jul 17, 2026 8:42 am
- Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
- Topic: Appraisal; 80s Slauter Xstroyes Screen Stars
- Replies: 2
- Views: 175
Re: Appraisal; 80s Slauter Xstroyes Screen Stars
Thank you sir!
- Thu Jul 16, 2026 9:10 am
- Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
- Topic: Price Check: 90s Deadstock 3D emblem crewneck
- Replies: 2
- Views: 134
Re: Price Check: 90s Deadstock 3D emblem crewneck
Are there tags? What makes it Deadstock if there aren’t tags?
- Wed Jul 15, 2026 10:59 am
- Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
- Topic: Appraisal; 80s Slauter Xstroyes Screen Stars
- Replies: 2
- Views: 175
Appraisal; 80s Slauter Xstroyes Screen Stars
I know their stuff is rare. I certainly wish it still had sleeves, but just curious what yall think. I got a $120 offer.
- Tue Jul 14, 2026 10:54 am
- Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
- Topic: Price Check: 1996 Deadstock Chicago Bulls Six Fingers Left Tultex L
- Replies: 2
- Views: 157
Re: Price Check: 1996 Deadstock Chicago Bulls Six Fingers Left Tultex L
Hey Jimmy, thanks for answering. There’s no dry rot. I was thinking 70-90. It has watchers at $185, but I’m just trying to get a feel for it. Thanks for you help!
- Sun Jul 12, 2026 3:32 pm
- Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
- Topic: Price Check: 1996 Deadstock Chicago Bulls Six Fingers Left Tultex L
- Replies: 2
- Views: 157
Price Check: 1996 Deadstock Chicago Bulls Six Fingers Left Tultex L
From Roses department store.
- Wed Jul 08, 2026 8:29 am
- Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
- Topic: Appraisal 1984 Buckaroo Banzai Long Sleeve
- Replies: 2
- Views: 219
Re: Appraisal 1984 Buckaroo Banzai Long Sleeve
Thank you I appreciate it!
- Wed Jul 08, 2026 8:26 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Metallica Spider Shirt Giant Tag
- Replies: 2
- Views: 130
Re: Metallica Spider Shirt Giant Tag
Oh wow thank you. The stitching on the tag threw me off, I have a lot of learning to do. I appreciate it.
- Tue Jul 07, 2026 7:23 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Metallica Spider Shirt Giant Tag
- Replies: 2
- Views: 130
Metallica Spider Shirt Giant Tag
Found at goodwill, I’m skeptical.
- Sat Jul 04, 2026 2:21 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Deftones around the fur '98 legit check
- Replies: 2
- Views: 237
Re: Deftones around the fur '98 legit check
I’m no expert, but the tag is exactly the same one as a Kurt Cobain I posted on here that was a modern Thai production.
- Wed Jul 01, 2026 4:33 pm
- Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
- Topic: Appraisal 1984 Buckaroo Banzai Long Sleeve
- Replies: 2
- Views: 219
Appraisal 1984 Buckaroo Banzai Long Sleeve
Thanks for any comments
- Wed Jul 01, 2026 1:26 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Legit check Rob Zombie Bring Out Your Dead
- Replies: 1
- Views: 130
Legit check Rob Zombie Bring Out Your Dead
Curious about this one, thank you.
- Wed Jul 01, 2026 8:29 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Kurt Cobain Memorial Tee
- Replies: 1
- Views: 221
Kurt Cobain Memorial Tee
Hey, just wondering if this looks legit or not? Thank you.
