Search found 5 matches

by Caleb
Mon Aug 31, 2026 8:13 pm
Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
Topic: Need Some Help With Authenication
Replies: 2
Views: 133

Need Some Help With Authenication

Can I get some help authenticating this Butthole Surfers shirt, guys? Thanks in advance!
by Caleb
Mon Aug 10, 2026 10:39 am
Forum: What's it Worth?
Topic: Need help with this L'amour Jacket
Replies: 3
Views: 192

Re: Need help with this L'amour Jacket

Awesome, thank you! It's a size Large.
by Caleb
Fri Aug 07, 2026 10:09 pm
Forum: Introductions
Topic: Hello! I'm new to the vintage clothing game 🎱
Replies: 1
Views: 161

Hello! I'm new to the vintage clothing game 🎱

Hi guys! I'm new here and kinda new to reselling vintage clothing. I'm really excited to be apart of this community!
by Caleb
Fri Aug 07, 2026 10:03 pm
Forum: What's it Worth?
Topic: Need help with this L'amour Jacket
Replies: 3
Views: 192

Need help with this L'amour Jacket

I just bought this jacket for about $100. I don't know much about it other than it’s from the late 70s early 80s, and that it's from a legendary music venue in NYC. However I'm not sure if it's authentic or what it’s worth. Could someone please help me?
by Caleb
Wed Jul 29, 2026 11:43 am
Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
Topic: More Info about this Rent Party T-Shirt
Replies: 1
Views: 67

More Info about this Rent Party T-Shirt

Need some help finding information about this shirt. Can't find a website or another example online. Also how much is it worth? Please help. Thank you for your time.