Search found 7 matches

by FoundryVntg
Wed Sep 23, 2026 5:18 pm
Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
Topic: Looking to buy is this Nirvana incesticide legit?
Replies: 1
Views: 88

Looking to buy is this Nirvana incesticide legit?

I’m considering buying this but do not want to invest if it’s a reprint
by FoundryVntg
Sat Aug 29, 2026 5:00 pm
Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
Topic: Cannibal legit or Modern reprint
Replies: 1
Views: 88

Cannibal legit or Modern reprint

Checking to see what this cannibals authenticity is?
by FoundryVntg
Wed Aug 26, 2026 8:29 pm
Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
Topic: Cannibal Corpse. Is it legit
Replies: 1
Views: 109

Cannibal Corpse. Is it legit

Wanting to see if this is legit or not. Been getting conflicting opinions
by FoundryVntg
Sun Aug 23, 2026 8:19 pm
Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
Topic: Soundgarden fucking godhead legit?
Replies: 1
Views: 78

Soundgarden fucking godhead legit?

I want to sell this shirt but I also don’t want to screw anyone. I need to know, is this legit?
by FoundryVntg
Sun Aug 23, 2026 12:13 pm
Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
Topic: Is this cradle legit?
Replies: 1
Views: 66

Is this cradle legit?

Checking to see if this is legit or not
by FoundryVntg
Wed Aug 19, 2026 8:54 am
Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
Topic: 1987 Sonic Youth Sister LP Tee authentication
Replies: 1
Views: 60

1987 Sonic Youth Sister LP Tee authentication

I am looking to get my 1987 Sonic youth sister lp shirt authenticated. Any help is greatly appreciated
by FoundryVntg
Sun Aug 02, 2026 4:17 pm
Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
Topic: Is this legit?
Replies: 1
Views: 80

Is this legit?

Looking to buy this but do not spend what they’re asking. If it is legit I would buy it