Search found 5 matches

by NativeRaku
Fri Aug 07, 2026 4:36 pm
Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
Topic: Grateful Dead 1979 U Mass Amherst
Replies: 5
Views: 126

Re: Grateful Dead 1979 U Mass Amherst

From my own recollection I certainly didn't count how many shirt vendors were at the concert

If you search for photos of the U Mass May 12th 1979 concert on dead.net there is a copyrighted photo of the back of this T-shirt
being worn by a person at the concert.


More summary points were made ...
by NativeRaku
Wed Aug 05, 2026 9:18 pm
Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
Topic: Grateful Dead 1979 U Mass Amherst
Replies: 5
Views: 126

Re: Grateful Dead 1979 U Mass Amherst

Just some more info
I Have saved this shirt for as long time
along with some other non GD shirts

What I found with some help re my 79 Umass Amherst shirt

Key points ..yes not the best condition in the collar

No other examples found


Many rare lot shirts are considered more interesting than ...
by NativeRaku
Tue Aug 04, 2026 1:31 pm
Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
Topic: Grateful Dead 1979 U Mass Amherst
Replies: 5
Views: 126

Re: Grateful Dead 1979 U Mass Amherst

We will see what happens with Ebay
by NativeRaku
Tue Aug 04, 2026 12:36 pm
Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
Topic: Grateful Dead 1979 U Mass Amherst
Replies: 5
Views: 126

Re: Grateful Dead 1979 U Mass Amherst

Thanks Jimmy

I'm happy I held on to it
I'm not sure there were any other shirts sold at this concert
I don't see any others sales of a shirt of this type

I see fewer shirts of this type with a front and back design will make it more valuable ?
by NativeRaku
Mon Aug 03, 2026 3:49 pm
Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
Topic: Grateful Dead 1979 U Mass Amherst
Replies: 5
Views: 126

Grateful Dead 1979 U Mass Amherst

Hi All

Happy I found your web site ..Thank your for your informed value of my 1979 U Mass Amherst

Photos included of the front and the back and the sleeve and the hem and the collar and the sizes

Are front and rear printed shirts more desirable ..I don't see that many listed


Thanks ...