Search found 4 matches
- Tue Sep 01, 2026 10:31 am
- Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
- Topic: Dinosaur JR T-shirt X-large
- Replies: 3
- Views: 219
Re: Dinosaur JR T-shirt X-large
Thank you! Ill add the tag here. Does it add any interesting Information?
- Thu Aug 27, 2026 1:53 am
- Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
- Topic: Dinosaur JR T-shirt X-large
- Replies: 3
- Views: 219
Dinosaur JR T-shirt X-large
Hello
Looking for an appraisal on this Dinosaur JR Japan Australia tour t-shirt that I found at a thrift shop in Japan. It is in size X-Large and seems to be in very good condition.
Looking for an appraisal on this Dinosaur JR Japan Australia tour t-shirt that I found at a thrift shop in Japan. It is in size X-Large and seems to be in very good condition.
- Mon Aug 17, 2026 9:18 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Dinosaur JR t-shirt
- Replies: 2
- Views: 149
Re: Dinosaur JR t-shirt
Interesting, thank you! Been trying to find out more about this one, but seems hard to find any information. Paid around 45 dollars for it.
- Sun Aug 16, 2026 3:13 am
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Dinosaur JR t-shirt
- Replies: 2
- Views: 149
Dinosaur JR t-shirt
Hello,
I recently found this Dinosaur JR Japan-Australia tour T-shirt in Japan. I was wondering If anyone could help me LC it and ID it. If more pictures are needed please let me know and Ill post those as well.
Thanks!
I recently found this Dinosaur JR Japan-Australia tour T-shirt in Japan. I was wondering If anyone could help me LC it and ID it. If more pictures are needed please let me know and Ill post those as well.
Thanks!
