Search found 3 matches
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 12:49 pm
- Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
- Topic: Green day "eat you parents" and dookie shirts + RATM fist/molotov
- Replies: 2
- Views: 24
Re: Green day "eat you parents" and dookie shirts + RATM fist/molotov
And the RATM one, which is more worn than the others...
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 12:46 pm
- Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
- Topic: Green day "eat you parents" and dookie shirts + RATM fist/molotov
- Replies: 2
- Views: 24
Re: Green day "eat you parents" and dookie shirts + RATM fist/molotov
Heres the Dookie one...
- Tue Sep 29, 2026 12:43 pm
- Forum: Appraisals / Price Checks
- Topic: Green day "eat you parents" and dookie shirts + RATM fist/molotov
- Replies: 2
- Views: 24
Green day "eat you parents" and dookie shirts + RATM fist/molotov
I have 3 old shirts of mine that I'm looking to sell and I honestly have no clue how much to ask.
I would be selling on ebay most likely since Ive had an account there since 2001 and an ebay store for maybe 20 years.
From Everything I've read so far, these seem to be legit. Whereas they should be ...
I would be selling on ebay most likely since Ive had an account there since 2001 and an ebay store for maybe 20 years.
From Everything I've read so far, these seem to be legit. Whereas they should be ...
