Search found 3 matches
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 5:14 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Legit or Fake - Soundgarden
- Replies: 2
- Views: 46
Re: Legit or Fake - Soundgarden
Thanks! Just curious how you can tell on this one?
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:29 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Real or Fake - Radiohead
- Replies: 2
- Views: 51
Real or Fake - Radiohead
Another shirt I am considering buying from same seller as the post I just made for Soundgarden t-shirt. Whatcha think? Is this one real of fake?
Thanks again!
Thanks again!
- Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:00 pm
- Forum: Authenticity / Legit Checks
- Topic: Legit or Fake - Soundgarden
- Replies: 2
- Views: 46
Legit or Fake - Soundgarden
I am considering buying this shirt but want to verify if it is real as the seller claims or if it’s fake. The seller has others I am considering as well but want to confirm before I dish out the big bucks!!
Thanks for your time and knowledge!
Thanks for your time and knowledge!
