Search found 2 matches
- Sat Aug 01, 2026 4:25 pm
- Forum: Random
- Topic: Dry rot - any exceptions?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 208
Re: Dry rot - any exceptions?
Thanks so much Jimmy - sorry I had overlooked the reply until now. Yes, I just did more tests (with hard pulls) and am not getting any tears or such. Going to count my blessings, I appreciate the info and expertise!
- Wed Jul 22, 2026 3:16 pm
- Forum: Random
- Topic: Dry rot - any exceptions?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 208
Dry rot - any exceptions?
I have a black 1992 shirt that is unwashed and have of course been concerned about dry rot. However in the past month I've done the tug test on various spots and not been able to produce any evidence of damage, nor does it smell like maple syrup to me.
What I'm wondering is - are there ever ...
What I'm wondering is - are there ever ...
