Wanted to share my grail that I found a few years ago.
Vintage Emporio Armani SCREAMERS graphic. Super cool. Never seen this graphic before from them.
T-Shirts submitted below will be considered for future editions of "Grails Gone Wild" on our Instagram account. Please include which IG account you'd like credited, or we'll default to your defunkd username. Thank you.
Re: Late 80s early 90s Emporio Armani SCREAMERS sweaters
very cool.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3 Replies
- 6002 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 0 Replies
- 3202 Views
-
Last post by TimeForMemories
-
- 2 Replies
- 5603 Views
-
Last post by memoryvintage
-
- 1 Replies
- 1275 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 152 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
