Post a photo of a vintage garment and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
rocco0115

Boy's 1980's POLO Ralph Lauren corduroy blazer or jacket

Post by rocco0115 »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please help me with the pricing as I could not find anything similar out there. Thanks! :)

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Boy's 1980's POLO Ralph Lauren corduroy blazer or jacket

Post by jimmyj »

It's a nice jacket, but I don't think it would be sought after by the Polo Sport heads. They like stuff that's obviously branded RL. Seems more like something I hipster or college professor would wear....price might be a little high.

rocco0115

Post by rocco0115 »

Thank you for your insight on this. I wish I knew exactly what size this jacket was. Is it a 10/12....14/16???

I will be lowering the price if it doesn't sell the first time around. Any suggestions?

I did get a message from someone in Japan who is interested. I originally had US only, but changed it to worldwide. I've never sold over seas before. Is there anything that I should be leary of with over seas sales? Fairly new to ebay.

CRAZYBUBBA

Post by CRAZYBUBBA »

I'm not really familiar with resale values so I'll avoid that topic. However, I LOVE Japanese/Malaysian/Thai bidders. I always insist on a method of shipping which gives me delivery confirmation.
Have vintage Elvis tees? Let me know!

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Oh....damn, I'm sorry I didn't realize it was a kids jacket...your best bet would be to start it low and hope for the best. Or you can ask Kristen over at the Robot Parade For Kids. She has a nifty little store, but I don't think it's high volume, kids vintage takes a lot of patience.

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Robot-Parade-for-Kids
Jimmy J

CRAZYBUBBA

Post by CRAZYBUBBA »

That's such a cute store.
Have vintage Elvis tees? Let me know!