Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
stirx

Marilyn Manson antichrist superstar

Post by stirx »

Hi guys. Hoping someone can help - I have what looks like a 1996 Marilyn Manson tee. Average condition some fading and stretching. Can anyone verify if it's official? I'm thinking not but the label is totally unreadable. Any guide on worth? Many thanks in advance

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Marilyn Manson antichrist superstar

Post by jimmyj »

I think it's a-ok. Def. vintage. One recently sold in the $100 range.
Jimmy J

stirx

Post by stirx »

Hi Jimmy, thanks. I had someone enquire for some more photos as they were interested in taking it off my hands (a lot bigger than I thought it would be) and upon seeing these pics they said it's definitely not official and quote 'the kind of thing you buy outside the arena' but I wan convinced it was the real deal. Thanks for the clarification

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

yeah i cant speak to being licensed...but its vintage - and many of the the buyers of MM these days arent collectors or even fans - wearing because celebs do - so should have no problem selling it.
Jimmy J

ronan666

Post by ronan666 »

Sorry I'm a bit late coming in on this one. Its an old shirt alright but not licenced, I have one of the 'official' ones from Manson's first London show...pics for reference, was available in long and short sleeve. Mostly white print with a blue haze. My own has seen better days (worn to death!). Hope this is some help.
Antichrist front
Antichrist front
Antichrist Back
Antichrist Back
Licence
Licence
Label
Label