Upload a photo and let the community weigh in on the authenticity of your t-shirt.
jjyoo0804

80s Ozzy osbourne shirt

Post by jjyoo0804 »

Yo I have a question about the two t shirts I bought recently.
I bought an Ozzy's t shirt that is believed to be Hanes in the 80s, but I wonder if it is a legit vintage
because there is no license mark on the shirt. Or is it bootleg? I couldn't find any information on this
Ozzy Osborne's No Rest for the Wicked t shirt in the Google or Defunk archives...please help me!

and The other one is the Screen Star by FOTL tag.
I think it's a 90's tag, but this t shirt doesn't have a license mark either. And what I am curious about
is that the front of the tag says styled in USA, but the back says made in Ireland. Does anyone know
if this is a real Screen Star tag? If you know, I'd like to know the approximate year.

Please help me Thank you guys!
80s Ozzy osbourne shirt
80s Ozzy osbourne shirt
80s Ozzy osbourne shirt
80s Ozzy osbourne shirt
80s Ozzy osbourne shirt
80s Ozzy osbourne shirt
80s Ozzy osbourne shirt

Here is the screen stars tag!
80s Ozzy osbourne shirt
80s Ozzy osbourne shirt
80s Ozzy osbourne shirt
80s Ozzy osbourne shirt
80s Ozzy osbourne shirt
80s Ozzy osbourne shirt

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: 80s Ozzy osbourne shirt

Post by jimmyj »

Re: Ozzy, I think it's legit. Even if it's a bootleg from that era, I don't think it has any impact on the value. It's definitely not a modern counterfeit. I have had many 80s Ozzy tees with no copyright on them.

The other SS tag is legit 1990s. And definitely, the Ireland element checks out.

I think you're good here as I don't see either of these as being modern counterfeit targets.
Jimmy J

zargosh

Post by zargosh »

All good. The Marianne Faithfull shirt is presumably from the 1996 tour of the same name, or maybe a promo to support the live album (20th Century Blues) from the Paris leg of the tour. That was released sometime in 1996.
80s Ozzy osbourne shirt

jjyoo0804

Post by jjyoo0804 »

I'm collecting vintage shirts little by little, and thanks to defunkd, it's really helping me collect them. I'll share some new information and cool shirts from time to time. Thank you for your answer!