Talk about anything here.
Kona-chan9999

My Little Pony DJ PON 3 electric blue shirt (Searching for rare t-shirt)

Post by Kona-chan9999 »

Hi guys. I am working on collecting t shirts from the show My Little Pony Friendship is Magic (2010-2019), specifically the ones with my favorite characters on them. I was wondering if any of you guys are current or former fans of the show (they're called bronies and pegasisters) since you might be familiar with the merchandise and characters. Anyway, I've been looking for this shirt for years but could not find it anywhere online. I am curious to know if the shirt that I want is an obscure or rare item since I don't really see it for sale online as much as other shirts. The character on the shirt is DJ PON 3 (Vinyl Scratch), the shirt was made by the company Welovefine and it was made in 2013. If any of you currently own this shirt, please let me know because I'd like to buy it from you. I'm a size medium but small or large will do too since my work shirts are those sizes. The shirt looks like this.
Attachments
MLP welovefine DJ PON 3 shirt
MLP welovefine DJ PON 3 shirt
e6c726da2f368bc526fba32b8968d72d--dj-logo-electric.jpg (16.82 KiB) Viewed 418 times

jimmyj
Site Admin

Re: Searching for possibly rare t-shirt: My Little Pony DJ PON 3 electric blue shirt

Post by jimmyj »

After a search, it seems to be rare. I did find one that sold on worthpoint in 2017 for $20. But aside from that there's no trace of it anywhere on any marketplace. Probably a ltd ed. tee being stashed away by bronies.

here's better images of it to help with your search.
Attachments
welovefine t-shirt tag
welovefine t-shirt tag
DJ PON3 T SHIRT
DJ PON3 T SHIRT
Jimmy J

Kona-chan9999

Re: Searching for possibly rare t-shirt: My Little Pony DJ PON 3 electric blue shirt

Post by Kona-chan9999 »

jimmyj wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:56 am After a search, it seems to be rare. I did find one that sold on worthpoint in 2017 for $20. But aside from that there's no trace of it anywhere on any marketplace. Probably a ltd ed. tee being stashed away by bronies.

here's better images of it to help with your search.
I remember seeing this exact shirt on Mercari. I bought the one you showed in the pictures but it turned out that the seller already sold this on a website, cancelled my order, gave me a refund and didn't tell me until many months later.