Find direct trading partners by posting what you have and what you're looking for in return.
wyodale

Vintage Natural Born Killers T-shirt for sale

Post by wyodale »

Hello all. New to the Defunkd forum. It took a while. I had reached out to Jimmy to find out how to sell a t-shirt I had, without getting ripped off on Ebay.
Anyway, it's the Natural Born Killers t-shirt I bought after seeing the movie my freshman year in college. I wore it some back then but has mostly sat in the back of my t-shirt drawer the last 10+ years. Sorry about the rip in the sleeve and a couple stains (there's a great story behind it). Overall it's in great shape considering the age. And it's a one owner, no-smoking house, if you're into that. Size large. If you are truly interested in purchasing please reach out to me via email and if it gets down to the end and you are going to purchase I can pm you my cell so we can talk in person as well. I have a busy job and sometimes I may not answer for a few days to a week, but I will eventually reply.
Not interested in trades now. However now that I've been to the Defunkd site, there is some vintage I had completely forgot about.

Thanks again Jimmy for your help.

I also have a ~1993 Wolverine/Captain Crunch/Marvel Comics t-shirt that I also would like to sell if interested.
Attachments

Vibespot

Re: Vintage Natural Born Killers T-shirt for sale

Post by Vibespot »

Hey super interested in the marvel pieces you have. I will send you a Pm or feel free to reach me however is easiest

Connor
vibespotvintage@gmail.com
Instagram: VibeSpot_Vintage

painvtg

Post by painvtg »

Hello! I am super interested in the Natural Born Killers Tee. Please contact me whenever you get a chance!

Easton
eastonlewis38@gmail.com

mrdeadman00

Post by mrdeadman00 »

Hello! i came across this and have been looking for this piece for a while, i’m based in singapore and would be interested to get this, i may not have a lot but i will try to offer a good price. whenever you’re free, do reach out to me. thank you 🙏🏼

Andy
sngandy009@gmail.com