Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Forum rules
We've authored a very detailed appraisal guide you can view here: http://www.defunkd.com/blog/2014/04/28/ ... e-t-shirt/
katieo

The Cure - Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me

Post by katieo »

Hi,
I am looking for some advice: I have a few vintage tees that I've aquired overthe years and I've been able to find out how much most of them are worth, except one.
The print is "The Cure - Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me" with a picture of a skeleton in a top hat holding a woman (or Robert Smith)about to kiss her in red, white, royal and black. Its Screen Stars white size M,its really sheer but with no stains or tears - it fits awesome and looks really hot.
Does anyone know what i'm looking at for resale? I haven't been able to find another one like it anywhere.
Thanks.
Attachments
Cure Kiss Me tee
Cure Kiss Me tee
cure tee 002.jpg (39.23 KiB) Viewed 6361 times

jossykai

Re: The Cure - Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me

Post by jossykai »

Is there a copyright or date on the graphic? What brand of shirt is is printed on?

Great shirt, btw. Really great. Drop a line in the forums if you post it on ebay!

- jocelyn

jimmyj
Site Admin

Post by jimmyj »

Yeah, nice one. Never seen that design before, but by no means a cure expert. Keep us posted.
Jimmy J

katieo

Post by katieo »

Jocelyn - The tag on the shirt is an older style Screen Stars size M. There is no copyright date on the print but the tag reflects that it should be from around the same time the EP was released which is 1987 i think. I'm not a huge Cure fan myself -I just really love the graphic :)

jossykai

Post by jossykai »

I am a cure fan and have Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me on Vinyl. The album art work is very ethereal and I can't imagine that shirt is something the band released, it's kind of not their style which makes it all the more awesome to me. I likes me a bootleg. Ha.

katieo

Post by katieo »

Thats what I thought! I'm all about bootlegs too - anything with a misspelling is so gold to me... i'll def. put it up if i'm ever going to sell it.