Page 1 of 1
90s lynyrd skynyrd concert shirt that I can't find one like online
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:04 pm
by Kazlap
Hello, I am trying to find out information on a concert shirt I bought at a concert in 1995. I have found many on ebay that are very similar but this one the bottom front has different print. If anyone knows about this shirt I am trying to get a value of it. Thank you
Re: 90s lynyrd skynyrd concert shirt that I can't find one like online
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:11 pm
by jimmyj
Yes they typically sale Good Ol...right? At least that's what I'm seeing on the others - but wondering if this is the back print? What's on the reverse of yours?
That said, LS isn't necessarily a band that has ferocious buyers looking for any type of odd variant. Probably still get between $100-200.
Re: 90s lynyrd skynyrd concert shirt that I can't find one like online
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 12:39 pm
by Kazlap
The ones I am seeing say devil in the bottle in a big font on the bottom. The backs are the same. I will add a pic