SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
90s lynyrd skynyrd concert shirt that I can't find one like online
Hello, I am trying to find out information on a concert shirt I bought at a concert in 1995. I have found many on ebay that are very similar but this one the bottom front has different print. If anyone knows about this shirt I am trying to get a value of it. Thank you
Re: 90s lynyrd skynyrd concert shirt that I can't find one like online
Yes they typically sale Good Ol...right? At least that's what I'm seeing on the others - but wondering if this is the back print? What's on the reverse of yours?
That said, LS isn't necessarily a band that has ferocious buyers looking for any type of odd variant. Probably still get between $100-200.
That said, LS isn't necessarily a band that has ferocious buyers looking for any type of odd variant. Probably still get between $100-200.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
Re: 90s lynyrd skynyrd concert shirt that I can't find one like online
The ones I am seeing say devil in the bottle in a big font on the bottom. The backs are the same. I will add a pic
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 253 Views
-
Last post by Maryleen
-
- 2 Replies
- 5088 Views
-
Last post by wiescove
-
- 4 Replies
- 2017 Views
-
Last post by Tor2d2
-
- 2 Replies
- 1174 Views
-
Last post by ok_cause_869
-
- 1 Replies
- 1707 Views
-
Last post by Cloudvintage
