SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Delta Sigma Pi sportwear by famous sweat
anyone know anything about this sweat and what it might go for? thanks 
Re: Delta Sigma Pi sportwear by famous sweat
70s, maybe even 60s, but I'm not sure a signficant value - maybe because of the age of the shirt - but likely in the $100 range.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2 Replies
- 5115 Views
-
Last post by neoslaughter
-
- 4 Replies
- 2825 Views
-
Last post by camis_wapas
-
- 3 Replies
- 8038 Views
-
Last post by oscar
-
- 1 Replies
- 456 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 3034 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
