SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Post Reply
Franky81
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:37 am

1994 Tupac “above the rim” Birdie Movie Shirt Deadstock

Post by Franky81 »

Just wondering the price range I can get for this, trying to trade for some horror shirts
Attachments
1994 Tupac “above the rim” Birdie Movie Shirt Deadstock
1994 Tupac “above the rim” Birdie Movie Shirt Deadstock
1994 Tupac “above the rim” Birdie Movie Shirt Deadstock
1994 Tupac “above the rim” Birdie Movie Shirt Deadstock
1994 Tupac “above the rim” Birdie Movie Shirt Deadstock
1994 Tupac “above the rim” Birdie Movie Shirt Deadstock
1994 Tupac “above the rim” Birdie Movie Shirt Deadstock

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7194
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: 1994 Tupac “above the rim” Birdie Movie Shirt Deadstock

Post by jimmyj »

Franky81 wrote: ↑Fri Oct 02, 2026 1:38 pm Just wondering the price range I can get for this, trying to trade for some horror shirts
Tough one I can't find a match. But see it's listed for $600 USD? Tupuc has come down a ton in the last few years. Probably a $200-300 piece.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post