SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
-
arathh_vtg
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2024 9:12 pm
HANSON'S COLLECTIVE GENIUS 300 % SMARTER VINTAGE T-SHIRT
Picked up this navy tee at a garage sale a couple of weeks ago and can’t find anything online about it. The front says "HANSON'S COLLECTIVE GENIUS 300% SMARTER" in orange. It has single-stitch sleeves, double-stitch bottom hem and the tag is torn out. Assuming it’s a late-90s promo tee for the band Hanson, but not sure if it’s official merch or a bootleg or if it even has any relation to that. Anyone recognize this print, know the history, or have an idea on value? Thanks.
Re: HANSON'S COLLECTIVE GENIUS 300 % SMARTER VINTAGE T-SHIRT
I doubt it's Hanson-related, unless you can find some documentation that directly ties this to the band? That said, even if it was, the lack of a clear Hanson tee, no photo etc, limited value.
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1 Replies
- 17059 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 2 Replies
- 681 Views
-
Last post by Void_vintage
-
- 1 Replies
- 51802 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 1 Replies
- 2425 Views
-
Last post by jimmyj
-
- 0 Replies
- 20622 Views
-
Last post by The_fridge
