Need some help estimating the value of this tee.
Would it be fair to list it at $400 USD and be open to offers? Or would you suggest a different price?
The condition is near pristine. It only has one small pinhole. Other than that, it’s in excellent condition. The collar is still in great shape, and the black color is still deep with no fading.
Any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!
www.defunkd.com/consign
www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Re: Jimi Hendrix Hanes Ultraweight Tag 1992 AOP Tee
Beauty tee, Heaven Smiles-esque. But Jimi's tees, unfortunately, don't command big bucks. I'd go with a $299 BIN, with offers set to be above $100, and see what rolls in. Even the mosquitohead Jimis are going in the $300 and under range now 
Jimmy J
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)
Re: Jimi Hendrix Hanes Ultraweight Tag 1992 AOP Tee
Thanks, Jimmy! Really appreciate your help. Yesterday, I listed it at $250 and I’m open to reasonable offers
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
