SELLING YOUR TEE? Use our consignment program and keep up to 90% of the profit!

www.defunkd.com/consign
We provide authentication and appraisals for free. To help us continue this work and support the G.O.A.T.S. program, please consider purchasing a Brockum logo T-shirt from our shop.

www.defunkd.com/cat/brockum/
Upload a photo of a vintage tee and a description of its condition and let the community appraise it.
Post Reply
westernbynature
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2026 7:11 pm

Pantera Far Beyond Driven Hat

Post by westernbynature »

Hey I wanted to check on this Pantera Far Beyond Driven hat which is supposedly a radio station promo hat for the album. Photos are attached. Thanks!
Attachments
Pantera Far Beyond Driven Hat
Pantera Far Beyond Driven Hat
Pantera Far Beyond Driven Hat

jimmyj
Site Admin
Posts: 7194
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: Pantera Far Beyond Driven Hat

Post by jimmyj »

westernbynature wrote: ↑Fri Sep 18, 2026 7:14 pm Hey I wanted to check on this Pantera Far Beyond Driven hat which is supposedly a radio station promo hat for the album. Photos are attached. Thanks!
Sorry, don't know the hat market as well, but don't figure more than $50ish.
Jimmy J

(Please note: Legit checks I do in this forum should not be considered 100% conclusive; I'm simply giving a gut reaction based on the limited information provided.)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post